The majority of garden furniture sets will be delivered on a wooden pallet, this is to ensure that your order arrives in perfect condition.
The delivery driver will not be able to carry the furniture up or down steps, carry the furniture through a property, wheel the pallet across a gravel driveway or up particularly steep driveways. Unfortunately the delivery company will be unable to remove items from the pallet or take the pallet away with them.
The driver will normally only be able to wheel the pallet as far as physically possible which may even be the kerbside.
On pallet deliveries please assume the delivery will be made on a long heavy goods vehicle, please contact us if there are weight, height or parking restrictions or difficult access points before your order is despatched so that we can make alternative arrangements, failure to do so may result in a failed delivery and re-delivery charge.
Pallet deliveries cannot be made :
- On to soft ground such as grass, gravel, or soil.
- To a premises where it is illegal for a lorry to park or offload.
- Where the surface of the access road is very unstable, soft or muddy.
- Where the access road is on a steep incline.
- Where the access road does not provide 10 feet (3.05m) width clearance and 14 feet (4.27m) vertical clearance.
For further details contact us on 01200 421010
A pallet delivery being made